Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Day 92

Today I'm proud to say, I met the owner of Feile and Kate's Cottage as well as baby brother of my friend John. His name is Robert. After revamping Feile, Robert strolled into Kate's, said hello, poured a pint of Heineken, lit a cigarette and sat down to talk as the cash was being counted. He had sort of a Glen Hansard look to him with short curls on top of his head, a rough start a beard and light coloured eyes. Doesn't look a smidge like his brother though. Apparently the two oldest look alike and Robbie is left at the bottom. Really cool guy all around and I can see why all the guys get along so well. He kept my glass full for me and kept my money in my pocket even though I set up his tree a little crooked. Oh well, without Robbie my nights in Dublin wouldn't have been the same. It's definitely going to be a sad day when I have to leave my bar behind and attempt to find anything in America that can hold a candle to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment