Monday, December 21, 2009

Day 105

Today I met Boris and I will take him home with me if it is the last thing I do. He is a little on the pudgy side and his skin is spotted with gray and black spots. He doesn't have much hair to speak of but I found him handsome all the same when his big eyes looked up at me adoringly. The truth is, Boris is a sea cow, a sea lion, what have you and I am in love. I came up to the edge of the pier after lunch to peer down at the most adorable freakin thing I've ever seen in my life. Although he was in water, he seemed to sit up at the prospect of a fish being thrown his way. Of course, I didn't have any fish and I immediately felt terrible as he looked at me with the absolute epitome of puppy dog eyes. He lives in the water with six other of his friends and despite the fact that he may weigh as much as myself plus five others, I want him. Screw adopting a dog. I have found a sea cow that I have named Boris and he will be my everlasting love. I will warn you, I write this after half a bottle of wine but Shannon will vouch for me that my love is true and Boris may be one of the best people/animal/miscellaneous things I have ever met. Boris, I hope you don't hate me for leaving you fishless. I will be back for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment