Saturday, December 19, 2009

Day 101

Today I met Timmy. I was a little nervous because my experience with "Timmy"s has not been a pleasant one. Case and point: roommate. Anyways, we were out for one of our last few hoorahs together and Elise had her camera. Of course, what happens when you mix a camera and a bar? Well, you get hundreds of random pictures with equally random strangers. Timmy was one of those strangers. I'm not sure what his deal was but he was dressed in a very undone tuxedo with suspenders but no tie and a pair of 3D glasses to top it off. Needless to say, I didn't really understand it. Some of the girls were taken by his staggering height, scruff and chin piercing (I guess you would call it?) but I wasn't. I just sat back and watched his sad attempt to be the suave Irishman us Americans are dying to sleep with. Not to worry though, we did get some great pictures out of the encounter, some of which involve licking I believe given that I remember hearing "Oh my god. My tongue totally touched his face."

No comments:

Post a Comment