Sunday, December 6, 2009

Day 88

Today I met Cathal, a pretty cheeky bastard for being engaged. So I was at friend's wig/accessory party (wonderful theme by the way) and was chatting with some locals. Of course, my approaching-tipsy friend was enamoured with one of them. Cathal was impressed we knew how to pronounce his name and seemed like a cool guy. He was handsomely dressed in jeans, a shirt and pinstriped fedora and could hand out the sarcasm as much as the next irishman. I'm telling you this though, he was definitely flirting with a few of us. Like, not just being nice, but flirting, and it turns out he's engaged. I wouldn't even expected it before he started talking. He's young and, well frankly, looks like he's broken a few girl's hearts or just egos. Later on more news breaks that apparently the fiance was there the whole time. They have been engaged for over a year, saving up for a house, the whole she-bang. They must be awfully comfortable with each other but the girls and I are in agreement, it we were her, after that night, the ring would probably be coming off.

No comments:

Post a Comment