Friday, December 4, 2009

Day 86

Today I met Liam, a wonderful guy who saved me from having my name printed wrong in the paper again...at least I hope. It just went to print today and I haven't seen it yet. Who knows, it could say "Alice Wickens" for all I know. Nevertheless, he was kind enough to inform me that he fixed the spelling again. Liam also seems to be the only one willing to help anyone in the class. Poor Shaw was left to layout two pages by himself not having a clue of what to do. I felt horrible as I watched him aimlessly create boxes on the screen. Liam came to help a couple of times, but only between stops to the rest of the needy class. I guess we'll find out next week just how much of a lifesaver Liam is based on my name and Shaw's layout. Honestly, I'm the writer, not a random person in the paper. If they can spell Eimear and O'Cinnseala right, surely they can handle Alix...surely.

No comments:

Post a Comment