Sunday, December 6, 2009

Day 89

Today I met Gerben, the second time I've come across him in costume. This was no ordinary costume, it was the most incredible euro-mullet wig you have ever seen and you would swear it was real. Gerben is a friend of a friend from the Netherlands and a hilarious guy to talk to. He participated in our Dublin Thanksgiving and round 2 was the wig party. Honestly, I couldn't stop laughing at the sight of him all night but he rocked that wig to no end. He's an incredibly sweet guy and seems like he could easily fit in with any group he came across. I think I remember making him my party husband at one point because he smelled nice and was "suited up." Not to mention, once you take away the pilgrim hat, fake ginger beard, sunglasses, and mullet, he is completely striking. He's one of those people you love to hate with the most gorgeous ice blue eyes you've ever seen, you almost want to rip the nonexistent coloured contacts out. Like a short Cillian Murphy with a Netherlands twist. If only God worked that hard on my eye colour...

No comments:

Post a Comment