Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Day 112

Today I met a slightly crazed lady on the bus. She ran into me several times in her haste to get somewhere. Where? I had no idea given the way she was dressed. He wild bright red hair was pin-straight and hardly seemed real. Her makeup was about the same and she had a small Marilyn Monroe piercing, more appropriate for someone my age than her fifty years or so. She had on a white coat with a sort of fur vest/poncho thing over it and high heels. Her purse was gaudy, much like the Juicy Couture pieces of crap I see rich sixteen-year-old girls carrying around, and in her other hand was a fancy pink shopping bag. Out of pure curiosity and boredom, I peeked into her bags while I was standing behind her. Her purse contained a roll of toilet paper for certain and other trinkets I couldn't recognize. The shopping bag had nothing more than a few white ceramic cups rolling around. It was weird and by the looks of everyone else as she exited the bus, they thought so too.

No comments:

Post a Comment