Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Day 100

Can you believe it? Today I met Victoria, a freakin gorgeous girl that, not to my surprise, turned out to be a model. She was a friend of a friend and when she found out that I was thinking about going up north she graciously gave me her number in case I needed a local's help. I spent most of the bus ride we shared wishing I could rip her face off and put in on mine, you know, John Travolta and Nicholas Cage style. She had the most beautiful long dark hair, dark eyes and lips that made me want to stab myself. This all sounds very lesbian-esque but she was pretty. I guess that's all I can say. However, after I told a friend of mine about her, I found out she is not the sharpest tool in the shed. Can't be surprised I guess. You just can't have it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment