Saturday, December 26, 2009

Day 107

Today I met Matt from Maryland. A relatively quiet guy but he decided to join our group on a trip to Versailles. He was a little reserved on the half hour train ride there but once he joined the conversation he was a cool guy to talk to. Nothing odd whatsoever. Boy, were we wrong. It all started to get weird when Matt wasn't sure if he wanted to pay for a ticket to the palace. Very strange considering we just spent a large chunk of the day and five euro getting out there. He ended up buying one after a few complaints and we continued on. After getting inside it was pee time before we embarked on our tour of room after room after room. When Shannon and I came back out of the bathroom, Matt was gone. I had just told him that we would meet him right back where we were in the courtyard but he was nowhere in sight. We waited. We waited some more. No Matt. I'm not sure if he didn't like us, if he was abducted by aliens momentarily or if he tried to refund his ticket but that kid was long gone. I'm really not a scary person. At least me and a few other people don't think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment