Saturday, December 26, 2009

Day 106

Today I met Kat and Shayne, two of the many many Australians I would meet on, what else but a trip to Paris? Seriously. Anyways the girls and I spent most of the trip with the small hostel room to ourselves with which became strewn with clothes from the three of us. It was a great hostel experience probably because it felt like our own little flat. The girls are both nurses living in Oxford and have spent years traveling around the world to places I only wish I had the chance to see. They honestly spend all the money they earn on traveling and the experiences they have in each country. Shayne, god love her, lived in Galway for six months, a new dream of mine since I was there a few months ago. She even used to work at the club I ended up at the end of my one crazy night in Galway. Such a small world. Their easy morning routine and quick pace walking through the streets of Paris just goes to show how comfortable they are in a life of travel and waking up on another bottom bunk. I know my neck sure can't handle it.

No comments:

Post a Comment