Sunday, November 29, 2009

Day 82

Today I met...I want to say his name was Andrew. Horrible of me, I know, but if that isn't his name that's what I'm calling him. We met at Doyle's after Shannon ran away during our test run of a "How I Met Your Mother" game...a.k.a the infamous "Have you met..." Even though the game was coming up with nothing or gay guys, "Andrew" was just as excited as we were about it. We talked for a while about his buddies, his brothers, his studies, my studies, Thanksgiving, America, Ireland, you know, the whole bit. Interesting guy but Shannon and I were about ready to leave. The place was crowded and our game wasn't turning out to be so much of a game anymore. I left to go to the bathroom before we left and when I came back Shannon was waiting for me...just in front of the "green shirt guy" she had been gawking at all night. Just then Andrew came over and, gotta love the guy, pulled "green shirt guy" and Shannon together and said to him "Haaaaave you met Shannon?"

No comments:

Post a Comment