Monday, November 9, 2009

Day 60

Today I met what I supposed to be a football coach and his obnoxious middle-school-age players. I was stuck on a bus with them...facing them, as the little boys continued to yell at their coach, a twenty-something who thought he was the cream of the crop. The coach always replied with a flip of his middle finger to which the kids laughed and started yelling again. I couldn't help but be reminded of a time when my pesky little brother and his friends were like the plague and the smells of sweat and god knows what other body odors filled the air. I and the poor guy across from me tried to distract ourselves with what stop we needed to get off at but it didn't help much. Thank god it was the bus and not a train. I could have smacked those little dweebs.

No comments:

Post a Comment