Sunday, November 1, 2009

Day 52

Today I met a Norwegian girl that knocked on my door.  Of course, she was looking for my third roommate who is never around especially when hoards of people need to see her.  This results in constant knocking on my doors and windows at all hours of the day and night.  Anyways, the girl was actually nice unlike the usual people who I answer to.  She was dressed in a flapper costume for a pre-Halloween party and believe it or not, it was completely flapper-esque, not slutty flapper at all.  She just needed to grab some speakers and by her accent I could have sworn she was American or Canadian.  Although, she did spend a year in Michigan, she's Norwegian.  Couldn't believe my ears.  Come to find out later, she's just as bad as the rest of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment