Thursday, November 12, 2009

Day 61

Today I met Ina, possibly the cutest German girl I've come across. I met her outside of one of my Erasmus classes. She's a simple but beautiful girl dressed quite plainly compared to the Irish students decked out in what would normally be my going out attire. Most of the people I ignore. They often make their opinions on Americans known but Ina was happy to meet me. Turns out, she is in my newspaper class as well and was just as appalled by the recent issue as I was. She seems to be a quiet girl but I could tell she was a little more than dissapointed by the apparent "tabloid" paper we're writing for. It was a relief to find someone who shared my point of view and I'm happy to see her in class now knowing I'm not the only one dreading every minute of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment