Saturday, November 14, 2009

Day 65

Today I met a Kevin St. librarian and I have to say, felt pretty stupid. I have been looking for the 200's section in the library for weeks but was never able to find it. The 160's seemed to always bleed into the 300's and there was no other section in sight. Now that I really needed one of these books I asked the librarian where the mysterious 200's section was. An older man peered over his spectacles with a confused look in his eyes but very politely told me that it was in between the 100's and 300's. Well duh. I told him I had trouble finding it the last time but that I would go check again. Of course, there it was. A set of maybe five or six books made up the 200's. No wonder I was never able to find it. Usually I was covered in rain, taking in deep breaths and wanting to get a move on. So, I got my books walked by him and thanked him for helping, especially for nicely helping. I may have felt stupid but at least he didn't make me feel that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment