Monday, November 23, 2009

Day 72

Today I met Jeanie. I was watching the sad excuse for a fair football game when Alan came back to bring me closer to the bar. I pulled up a seat while simultaneously dodging around the screen and spectator's panicked eyes. In front of me was Jeanie. Alan introduced us and she reminded me so much of an old co-worker of mine. She was fairly quite as she nursed her rum and coke for the second half of the game and I couldn't help but wish I could be more like that. She was a gorgeous girl with dark brown hair, fair skin and bright eyes. It didn't surprise me that Alan had Kenny grabbing her anything she needed. The way Alan looked at her was something I had never seen. I'm not sure if they're together or not but for that night, Jeanie was it.

No comments:

Post a Comment