Thursday, November 12, 2009

Day 62

Today I met a Belgian girl outside of a classroom and before I could even get her name she was kissing my cheek...and then the next. I've gotten used to the "french way" with my roommate and friends but I've never seen this girl in my life and I would never be prepared for it from a Belgian. Come to find out, her name was something I would never be able to pronounce so we call her Bebe. That's all I know about the strange girl but I guess I should enjoy getting kisses instead of snickers from the other international students. I should really stop dwelling on being hated so much but I can't help it when that damn French kid with the scarf laughs at me every week. I'll be heading to Paris for Christmas in a little over a month. Because of him, I pray people like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment