Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Day 9

Today I met Shaw, an American from the University of Florida.  Shaw is quiet on the first uptake but soon I got to know how witty he is.  He and his sarcastic friend, Elise, are a perfect match for conquering Dublin.  He's an interesting, smart guy and quite daring too.  He is not living in Griffith, rather an apartment uptown with some other international students.  For a while he wasn't sure where he was staying and I'm not sure I would get on as calmly as he has been.  He's also a sweet guy.  He offered to walk us home even though he lives on the other side of town and I'm sure his girlfriend is a lucky girl.  We haven't gotten along well with too many Americans but Shaw and Elise seem like some great people to laugh about pretty much anything with, especially poor Lee Chung who was left behind in a small Irish town.  

No comments:

Post a Comment