Sunday, September 13, 2009

Day 6

Today I met the loveliest of strangers, the Irish countryside.  It may not ask me where I'm from or what I'm studying, but frankly it doesn't care.  It welcomes anyone who wants to partake in its beauty and and listen to its centuries worth of stories.  The countryside gets along with everyone, is there when you have a bad day, and could be your best friend.  I had a great day with the countryside and it didn't disappoint me one bit.  In fact, it blew me away.  I always hoped see it but nothing does it justice until you are standing face to face with the new friend.  I love the people I've met so far, but the countryside will always be around for me to go back to.

1 comment:

  1. no lee chung??
    your new goal i'm assigning you.... meet lee chung and write about him
    i believe he could be an interesting character to meet
    -shannon

    ReplyDelete