Thursday, September 17, 2009

Day 10

Today I met John.  This truly was a "center stool" meeting.  John is a friend of one of the local guys we spend time with and due to the depressing state of the music and lack of people in the nightclub, John and I embarked on a slightly drunken conversation.  A good drink always starts the best and most serious conversations and this was no exception.  John was extremely sweet and was as equally disappointed in the retro music (and I mean retro in the worst way) as I was.  He gave me the ultimate insight to world of Irish men.  Surprisingly enough, they're just like American men, and sadly, maybe worse.  It doesn't sound like many are the call-the-day-after type.  Despite the morose conversation, John gave me hope of finding some Irish men that are possibly more intuitive.  But for now, sorry mom, I don't know if I'll be bringing back that irishman you wanted me to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment