Monday, September 28, 2009

Day 20

Today I met Neil.  In fact, I almost didn't meet Neil given the fact that he only spoke to us because Shannon stole his shot of Jaeger.  Despite the theft, Neil and his friends asked us to follow them for what I thought was a bachelor party (later I found out nothing of which they told us at the beginning of the night was true).  The crew was dressed to the nines and were full of life.  They reminded me of my first night I spent in Dublin and I immediately thanked god that we didn't leave the horrific attempt at an American bar earlier.  Neil is a redhead with an equally fiery sense of humor.  The comments and jokes were too funny for me to even remember (or maybe it was the Jameson) and I was laughing/crying every minute that we spoke.  All joking aside, he was extremely intelligent and seemed to love words as much as I do. Shannon and I were hoping to meet some older Irish people and we couldn't have asked for a better group to people to share some drinks, dances and memories with.   

No comments:

Post a Comment