Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Day 50

Today I met Jeff a Californian who sat by us at a coffee shop in Amsterdam.  Him and his friend were typical American tourists I would say coming to Amsterdam to party all night and sleep all day.  Jeff had dark hair, blue eyes and the most incredible cheekbones you've ever seen.  I would have killed for them and was once again reminded that boys always get the best features, especially eyelashes.  Anyways, Jeff was quick to tell us he just broke up with his girlfriend and poured his soul out for a reason I'm still not sure.  His friend was a little quiet on the other hand and interrupting with strange whispers which led me to believe he wanted to get out and soon.  However, one minute they were asking to take a picture with us and then the next minute Jeff looked at us and said "I think we should part ways."  My only thought was uhh...ok.  And off they went leaving Shannon and I in utter confusion.

No comments:

Post a Comment