Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Day 35

Today I met a very enthusiastic salesman at Lush, a natural cosmetics store.  Shannon and I went to stock up on some much needed pampering tools and were greeted by one of the most flaming men I've met since I've been in Dublin.  He took us around the store so that we could pick out our products with an insane spring in his step and flailing arms as they grasped for the next piece.  I couldn't tell if the racing speed of his speech was due to pure excitement or the fact that he wanted to get a move on.  Honestly, we didn't understand much of what he said the first time around but after a few questions here and there, we managed to fill up our bags with all his favorite products.  Thanks to him, we got a complete arsenal in no time flat.

No comments:

Post a Comment