Saturday, October 10, 2009

Day 32

Today I met Colm. He was sitting next to us at the bar with his childhood friend.  They had just reunited over what was meant to be one pint after class.  They were still there chatting away when we came in at 10:30.  It reminded me of the summers I spent with my old friends and every time we met again it felt like we were never apart.  They then proceeded to tell us that we would not enjoy the trip we just booked to Brussels.  They said its basically like the D.C. of Europe and I hate politics.  So we have now decided to only spend a couple days in Brussels and take the train to Amsterdam.  I don't think there a single person in this country who doesn't love the city.  One of them may meet us in Amsterdam and Shannon and I are even more excited for the trip now.  The guys were great, they bought us a couple drinks and saved us from a possibly boring week.   What more can I ask for from a very average Thursday night?

No comments:

Post a Comment