Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Day 115

Today I met James, another freakin Australian. He sat next to me on the plane back from Edinburgh and was ready to strike up an intriguing conversation will a fellow student traveler. However, I wasn't much in the mood for listening to yet another travel story after my difficult goodbye to the best trip I've ever had. But, I played nice and answered a few questions and regretfully asked a few as well. He was a baby-faced, blonde curly haired twenty something who I know Shannon would have melted over but I found him a bit creepy. To me, he looked about fifteen and had eyes like a lost puppy dog who surely didn't belong in Europe by himself. Maybe I was a little cold but honestly, you can't blame me. I made a last effort and offered to show him to his hostel but thankfully he declined and I headed back to an empty apartment in a hailstorm. There, little pity post for you.

2 comments:

  1. That is an extremely smart written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to learn extra of your useful information. Thank you for the post. I will certainly return.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don’t skills ought to I provide you with thanks! i'm altogether shocked by your article. You saved my time. Thanks 1,000,000 for sharing this text.
    I don’t skills ought to I provide you with thanks! i'm altogether shocked by your article. You saved my time. Thanks 1,000,000 for sharing this text.

    ReplyDelete