Sunday, January 3, 2010

Day 114

Today I met a jolly Italian man. Graeme and I were out for a nice dinner at an Italian restaurant and were greeted by seemingly Chef Boyardee himself. He was dressed in a smart white dress shirt and led us to a small table in the middle of the cosy restaurant. Despite the inexpensive prices he was professional enough to take our coats for us with a huge smile. He came around a couple more times throughout the meal, never failing to flash his pearly whites and when we were ready to leave he held my coat out for me and joked with the two of us. His hearty laugh filled up the room and although I thought nothing of it, Graeme swears it was me who gave the man that ear to ear smile. I just think he was a cute Italian man happy to be Edinburgh on New Year's Day. Who wouldn't?

3 comments:

  1. Very interesting blog. A lot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that attract others, but I'm most definitely interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your approach on the topic. Your article is as interesting as your previous writings. Keep up the good work, thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post, things explained in details. Thank You.

    ReplyDelete